Delgra 25 mg
Delgra 25 mg contains Sildenafil Citrate 25 mg a selective inhibitor of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) specific phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5).Delgra 25 mg pills are blue colored.
Delgra 25 mg is available in a blister pack of 10 pills.
Delgra 25 mg is indicated in the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction or Impotence.
The dosage of Delgra 25 mg is one tablet thirty minutes to four hours prior to sexual intercourse.
Symptoms of Delgra 25 mg Overdose is given below:
- Dizziness or faintness
- Chest pain or irregular heartbeat
- Shortness of breath
- Loss of hearing or vision
- Missed Dose
If you miss a dose of Delgra 25 mg then take the missed dose as soon as you remember. In such case you need to skip the missed dose if it is almost time for next scheduled dose of Delgra 25 mg.Side Effects
Delgra 25 mg has been found to be well tolerated without important side effects. The reported side effects are usually mild and include nasal congestion, headache, flushing, nausea, dyspepsia (stomach discomfort), diarrhea, and abnormal vision (seeing a bluish hue or brightness).
When Delgra 25 mg is given to patients who are taking nitrates it can cause hypotension. Therefore patients taking nitrates daily should not take Delgra 25 mg. Don’t take Delgra 25 mg with nitroglycerine tablets, patches, ointments, sprays, and pastes, as well as isosorbide mononitrate & isosorbide dinitrate. Don’t take Delgra 25 mg with amyl nitrate and butyl nitrate. Don’t take Delgra with poppers.
Delgra 25 mg should be used cautiously in men on alpha-blockers such as doxazosin, terazosin and tamsulosin. There have been occasional incidence of low blood pressure in men who have taken the two classes of drugs simultaneously and therefore it is recommended that there be at least a gap of 4 to 6 hours between the ingestion of Delgra 25 mg and alpha-blockers.
There have been rare cases of priapism (prolonged and painful erections lasting more than 6 hours) with the use of Delgra 25 mg especially when Delgra 25 mg is used in combination with injection of medicines into the corpora cavernosa or intraurethral suppositories. There is a higher risk of priapism in patients with blood cell disease like leukemia, sickle cell anemia and multiple myeloma. Untreated priapism can cause injury to the penis and lead to permanent impotence. Delgra 25 mg should not be used in combination with corpora cavernosa injections and intraurethral suppositories. If there is prolonged erection which lasts longer than 4 hours then immediate medical assistance should be obtained.Drug Interactions
Do not take Delgra 25 mg if you are taking a nitrates such as isosorbide dinitrate or nitroglycerin for heart problems as the interaction with Delgra 25 mg can cause a sudden and dangerous drop in blood pressure. Some recreational drugs such as amyl nitrate or nitrite ("poppers") also contain nitrates.
Blood pressure can drop when Delgra 25 mg is taken with alpha-blockers.
Never take Delgra 25 mg if you are taking other drugs for erectile dysfunction such as Sai Avana, Tadadel or Lovevitra.Delgra 25 mg cannot be taken with the following drugs
- Delgra 25 mg cannot be taken with Antibiotics such as Clarithromycin and Erythromycin
- Delgra 25 mg cannot be taken with Antifungal medications like Fluconazole and Itraconazole
- Delgra 25 mg cannot be taken with Bosentan
- Delgra 25 mg cannot be taken with Imatinib
- Delgra 25 mg cannot be taken St. John's wort
- Delgra 25 mg cannot be taken with Nefazodone
- Delgra 25 mg cannot be administered with Hepatitis C medications like Boceprevir
- Delgra 25 mg cannot be administered with Seizure medications like Carbamazepine and Fosphenytoin.
- Delgra 25 mg cannot be administered with Tuberculosis medications like Isoniazid.
- Delgra 25 mg cannot be taken with Cimetidine
- Delgra 25 mg cannot be taken with Blood pressure medications like Amlodipine & Amiodarone.
- Delgra 25 mg cannot be taken with HIV/AIDS medications like Ritonavir , Amprenavir & Atazanavir
- Don’t take Delgra 25 mg with grape fruit and grape fruit juice. Grapefruit products can hinder the breakdown of Delgra 25 mg causing it to be absorbed in greater quantities that can reach toxic levels.
Delgra 25 mg can be taken with or without food. When Delgra 25 mg is taken with a high fat meal it will take longer to act?Precautions
- If you are allergic to Sildenafil Citrate please don’t take Delgra 25 mg.
- If you have heart problems such as heart attack or life threatening irregular heart beat the last six months,chest pain, angina and heart failure then please don’t take Delgra 25 mg
- If you had stroke in the last six months then don’t take Delgra 25 mg
- Don’t take Delgra 25 mg if you have any Kidney disease.
- Don’t take Delgra 25 mg if you have liver disease.
- Don’t take Delgra 25 mg if you have severe dehydration or loss of body water.
- Don’t take Delgra 25 mg if you have penis disorders like Angulation, Fibrosis/Scaring and Pyronie’s Disease.
- Don’t take Delgra 25 mg if you have a history of painful and prolonged Erections called as Priapism.Conditions such as Sickle Cell Anemia, Leukemia and Multiple Myeloma may increase the risk of Priaprism.
- Don’t take Delgra 25 mg if you have any eye conditions like Retinitis Pigmentosa.
Delgra 25 mg should be stored in a cool and dry place away from heat, moisture and light.Delgra 25 mg should also be kept away from children’s and pets.